LOCUM DOCTOR / GP - West Midlands
We have fantastic opportunities available for locum GP’s to join innovative, dynamic and well-established practices in and around West Midlands (Walsall, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster, Birmingham, Cannock, Lichfield), which have long term locum vacancies for newly qualified and experienced General Practitioners. The practices can offer excellent support and a range of learning and development opportunities.
The surgeries are looking for additional GP’s for 6-8 sessions per week. You would be working alongside a team of GP partners and support staff who help with admin and urgent queries.
General Medical Council registration (basic requirement) with NHS Performer Number
Minimum 1 year experience
Enhanced DBS clearance
Own transport (preferable but not essential)
Vacancies: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
The set-up is as follows:
- £350 - £450 per SESSION (9am -12.30pm AM session; 2pm -5.30pm PM session)
- Sessional rates dependant upon level of experience
- Up to 8 sessions per week available
- Flexible sessions
- Time allocated for admin
- NO ON CALL
- NO HOME VISITS
- Full in house System training and induction training provided
- Travelling expenses will be covered in accordance with current guidelines
- Accommodation costs will be covered or provided for (where necessary)
Benefits of working with us
- Quick and easy approval process with help provided from our dedicated compliance team.
- Payments made fortnightly
- Excellent day rates
Blue Light Medical Agency is a specialist recruitment agency providing experienced, fully registered, experienced staff for the primary care industry.
We work with GP surgeries, both private and NHS, as well as medical units within MoD bases and the Prison Services throughout the United Kingdom.
We are flexible on how you would choose to work for us as we can always offer you sessions to fit around your commitments.
For our T&C’s and more information on how to register with us, please visit:
If you are interested in the position above or seeking any short-term to long-term positions as GP locum please:
All appropriate precautions and PPE will be provided by each individual practice. Health & Safety of all healthcare professionals will be the highest priority. All government guidelines and protocols will be adhered to.